Hydraulic Breaker Red 011 (1…2.5 t) 120 kg
Red Line hydraulic breakers from Green Attachments have been designed to perform all types of demanding tasks that the end user might face. Typical applications are excavation assistance, demolition etc.
The impact energy is generated by hydraulic pressure and nitrogen gas pressure together at the top of the piston. There is gas chamber (back head) at the top of the piston and isn’t included accumulator, thus this type of breaker is called “gas type breaker”. Gas Type Breakers have effective power and performance if you prefer economic investment. They can be operated comparatively at the higher back pressure than hydraulic type breaker.The range consists of nineteen (19) hammer models for 0.75 to 100 tonne excavators (1 650 – 220 500 lb).
Hydraulic Breaker applications
- demolition applications, concrete breaking
- frozen soil breaking
- rock breaking
Advantages of Red breakers
- Constant blow energy
- Low wear, resulting in high secondhand resale value of a breaker
- Low thermal heat of oil means energy savings for end user
- Good hydraulic shock absorption
- Less maintenance of hammers, and therefore lower costs
- Hammers have well designed hydraulics to minimize overheating.
- The buffer system (side, top and bottom buffers) that is used in Red breakers, has a special impact and vibration absorbing properties.
- Easy changing of tools
- Noise isolation sheets as standard
- Side rods are covered with the polyurethane to reduce stress and vibration on the thread
||kg / lb
||120 / 364
||200 / 145
|Excavator oil flow
||l/min / gpm
||20 - 35 / 5.3 - 9.2
||bar / psi
||120 / 1740
||mm / Inch
||45 / 2.1
||t. / 1000 lb
||1 - 2.5 / 2.2 - 5.5
Red breaker videos
https://youtu.be/rHN0VUeQv8Y RED009 breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mamhRqIrZ-8 Red 009 concrete crushing