Hydraulic Rock Breaker Piikki Pro 310 (35...45) 3100 kg
Piikki Pro Line hydraulic breakers from Green Attachments have been designed to perform all types of demanding applications of hydraulic hammer. The membrane type breakers are fully hydraulically operated and this guarantees reliable operation when productivity matters. They can operate in all possible positions due to long and light piston and a large number of seals. The breakers are designed to have an option for underwater operations.
Membrane-type accumulator eliminates Nitrogen leakages, ensuring constant maximum impact power and eliminating the need for recharging in field. The breaker have in built valve which maintains hydraulic pressure levels to ensure that every blow delivers the maximum power, yielding optimum productivity in all applications. In addition there is a special valve which is more efficient than relief/check valves. It detects overflow, prevents damage from system overload and protects against premature failure.
Super duty housings are designed for the toughest of applications, featuring a robust structure, they are made from plate wear-resistant steel, with minimum number of holes and heavy duty wear plates for optimum vibration- and noise dampening.
Resulting in a longer housing lifetime even in the harshest of applications, reducing the cost of ownership through less maintenance. Vibration Dampened Tie Rods, spherical tie rod nuts and damper bushings ensures piston moves freely for longer, more productive working life. The ability to rotate the powercell 180 degrees is part of the twin-handed design, allowing for optimal mounting on both left and right handed carriers, prolonging the service life of the hose connections. Field replaceable lower tool bushing eliminates transport to service workshop, which makes operation of breaker very flexible.
Automatic greasing as option. Mounted automatic greasing device, with adjustable flow and cartridge feed.
Option for air connection for e.g. underwater applications.
Piikki Pro 310 hydraulic breakers applications
- demolition, concrete breaking both primary and secondary demolition
- rock breaking
- scalers in mining application
- trenching, when cables or similar are installed
- frozen soil breaking
- underwater applications
- open and closed mines
Advantages of Piikki Pro 310 hydraulically operated breakers
- Membrane type accumulator means almost service free operation
- Constant blow energy
- Low wear, resulting in high secondhand resale value of a breaker
- Heavy duty housing for long life time
- Low thermal heat of oil means energy savings for end user
- Good hydraulic shock absorption
- Stone claws of housing to material handling
- Idle blow protector
- Less maintenance of hammers, and therefore lower costs
- Hammers have well designed hydraulics to minimize overheating.
- The buffer system (side, top and bottom buffers) that is used in Red breakers, has a special impact and vibration absorbing properties.
- Easy changing of tools
- Noise isolation sheets as standard
- Side rods are covered with the polyurethane to reduce stress and vibration on the thread.
Hydraulic Breaker Piikki Pro 310 specs
|Weight / kg
|Input power / kW
|| 300 - 460
|Excavator oil flow l/min
|| 300 - 460
|Working pressure / bar
|| 140 - 160
|Tool diameter / mm
|Carrier weight / t
|| 35 - 45
|Noise level / LwA(db)