Rotating pulveriser Yellow RT 03 (3... 8 t) 330 kg demo
Green Attachments Yellow RT rotating hydraulic pulveriser is suitable for the secondary demolition phase as well as for the primary demolition of reinforced concrete structures. The geometry of Yellow line rotating pulveriser makes sure that maximum power is reached just in the right moment. Pulverisers’ hydraulic rotation and straight design allows easy operation in demolition and also in ground level. Yellow RT is updated model with exchangeable teeth modules.
Robust structure of pulveriser with fast and powerful performance allows efficient demolition, the most typical are reinforced concrete structures. There are cutting blades in order to cut reinforcements. Yellow RT pulverisers design has been made according to customer’s needs to acquire light and durable structure combined with high power and efficienfy.
Hydraulic demolition pulverisers are designed with flange which allows the customer to change adapter easily. Green Attachments provides different adapters when needed.
The concrete muncher range consists of ten models for 7 - 120 tonne excavators (15 000 – 265 000 lb)
Applications of Yellow RT concrete muncher
- primary demolition
- secondary demolition in recycling plant
- handling and sorting of material
- rubble preparation
- concrete pulverising
Features of Yellow RT hydraulic demolition pulverisers
- Wear resistant Hardox 400 has been used to decrease wearing. It is essential to build all parts which touch the material by wear resistant material. Read more
- Yellow RT rotating pulverisers have been designed to heavy duty applications by optimising its robust structure. Read more
- Yellow RT pulverisers have a high speed valve to increase performance. Then oil is rotated from rod side to piston side regeneratively, all products has not that feature. Read more
- Teeth are made of special forged material. They are easily replaceable. Read more
- Wear resistant cutting blades are bolt mounted and easily reversible. Read more
- Axels are hardened and greasing points has been designed to make maintenance easy.
- Pulverisers have changeable steel bushings and they have been over sized in order to increase life time. Read more
- Slew bearing of pulverisers has double ball desing (bigger models) to increase strength. Read more
- Hydraulic rotation makes positioning of pulverisers easy. Pulverisers are also used for sorting of material, then rotation is essential. Read more
- Durable orbital hydraulic motors have a gear in order to maximise power and productivity. Read more
- Hydralic motors are equipped with double pressure relief valves. Read more
- Pulverisers have easily removeable maintenance covers to decrease service time. Read more
- Big cylinders ensure huge power and they are reversed in order to protec cylinder rod. Read more
- Pulverisers have well designed hydraulics to minimize overheating.
- There are maintenance free SAE fittings in order to minimize leaks and problems.
Specifications of rotating pulveriser
||3 … 8
|Max cutting force
|Crushing force (tip)
|Excavator oil flow
|Rotation pressure max
|Rotation oil flow max
Rotating pulveriser Youtube videos
Yellow R 20 https://youtu.be/QN4JXTSxmlM
Yellow R 40 Gopro https://youtu.be/oL2wy57jOIw
Yellow R 40 https://youtu.be/Kcjz6ILR2m8