Hydraulic Breaker Red 175 (22…29 t) 1870 kg
Red Line hydraulic breakers from Green Attachments have been designed to perform all types of demanding tasks of different applictions and materials. Green Attachments Red breakers are used at the open and close mine and quarry applications. Also typical applications are excavation assistance, demolition, tunnel construction, underwater application, boulder breaking etc.
Movement is achieved by the hydraulic oil pressure on the piston head and speeded up by the oil and gas load of the accumulator on the top of the piston. The main function of this accumulator is to keep the pressure same all the time at the top of the piston. Gas must be added only during service.
The membrane type breakers are fully hydraulically operated and this gurantees reliable operation when productivity matters. They can operate in all possible positions due to long and light piston and a large number of seals.
Hammers are designed to have an option for underwater operations. Also specially reinforced stone housing available. Continuous lubrication during operation available as an option.
The hydraulic rock breaker range consists of nineteen (19) hammer models for 0.75 to 100 tonne excavators (1 650 – 220 500 lb).
Hydraulic Breaker applications
- demolition applications, concrete breaking
- closed mines, scaling
- open mines, boulder breaking
- underwater applications
- frozen soil breaking
- rock breaking
Advantages of Red hydraulically operated breakers
- Constant blow energy
- Low wear, resulting in high secondhand resale value of a breaker
- Low thermal heat of oil means energy savings for end user
- Good hydraulic shock absorption
- Less maintenance of hammers, and therefore lower costs
- Hammers have well designed hydraulics to minimize overheating.
- The buffer system (side, top and bottom buffers) that is used in Red breakers, has a special impact and vibration absorbing properties.
- Easy changing of tools
- Noise isolation sheets as standard
- Side rods are covered with the polyurethane to reduce stress and vibration on the thread.
- Long / short stroke adjustment from models Red 125 and up
- wear resistant steel bushings
Hydraulic Breaker specs
||kg / lb
||1870 / 4123
||3300 / 2431
|Excavator oil flow
||l/min / gpm
||120 - 180 / 31.7 - 46.6
||bar / psi
||135 / 2000
||mm / Inch
||135 / 5.31
||t. / 1000 lb
||22-29 / 48.5 - 61.7
Videos of hydraulic rock breakers
https://youtu.be/i_UP2dN2jbM Red 285 Quarry
https://youtu.be/sE4hCwJ_xgQ Red 255 Quarry