Rail Cutter RC 20 (20-35 t) 2850 kg
The RC 20 mobile rail cutter is an attachment designed for the professionals, it allows a fast and effective cut of European standard train and tramway rails. The RC 20 substitute the traditional, expensive oxy-fuel cutting and allows to save time and money. The RC 20 run at 260 bar oil pressure so it can be set also on rail converted operating machine. The attachment is equipped with a hydraulic 360° rotation. The cutting blades are four time reversible and interchangeable.
Vignol rails, flat bottom rails, which have a standard strength up to 900 N/ mm2 and a profile size S7 to UIC 60 can be cut. There are some very special hardened rails which we don't recommend to be cut. The wear of the cutter blades depends on the quality of the rails. Cutting rails with a ordinary scrap shear cannot be recommended because of the flying particles.
Rail Cutter applications
- Rail cutting
Features of Yellow C Rail Cutters
- Wear resistant steel has been used to decrease wearing. It is essential to build all parts which touch the material by wear resistant material.
- Wear resistant cutting blades are bolt mounted and easily reversible.
- Axels are hardened and greasing points has been designed to make maintenance easy.
- Rail cutters have changeable steel bushings and they have been over sized in order to increase life time.
- Slew bearing has double roll desing to increase strength.
- Hydraulic rotation makes positioning of Hydraulic Rail Cutters easy.
- Hydralic motors are equipped with double pressure relief valves
- Rail cutters have easily removeable maintenance covers to decrease service time
- Big cylinder ensure huge power
- Rail cutters have well designed hydraulics to minimize overheating
- Daily capacity 110-140 t
Rail Cutter technical specs